It’s not easy being "green," but "easy" isn’t our aim—quality construction is. Our goal is to build the best, most efficient homes possible, and that includes designing and building our homes up to ENERGY STAR® certification requirements.
Our environmentally friendly homes are designed to use less energy, water and natural resources—creating a green community with less waste and reductions in both greenhouse gas emissions and exposure to outdoor toxins. This not only helps save the planet but also saves you money on utilities.
- High efficiency HVAC system
- 92 EF water heater (electric)
- Duct systems sealed with Mastic
- ENERGY STAR® qualified appliances and bath fans
- Grade 1 insulation installation - the highest standard of quality assurance for insulation install
- Foam air sealing between conditioned and non-conditioned space
- Air sealed and insulated attic access stairs (applicable in some model types)
- R-60 insulation in cold floors
- Low-E windows with a U value of (thermal rating)
- Programmable thermostat
- ENERGY STAR® rated CFL light bulbs in all fixtures